Play Crazy Eights Online
Have you ever wanted to showcase your decision-making skills and adaptiveness to a variety of different situations as a card player? With Crazy Eights you have the chance to constantly outplay your opponents!
Now you can play Crazy Eights online for free and find many other enthusiasts of the game.
Learn how to play and take a look at the game rules and additional tips.
Free Crazy Eights Card Game
The exciting part is that most of the time you are going to have a lot of fun while doing it! The game follows a simple, yet an exciting concept that makes the gameplay quick and fluid.
Forget about boredom and enjoy our high-quality card physics and smooth animations – a sure way to keep yourself hooked for hours! Start new conversation and find friends online in our chat!
Play Crazy Eights With Other People
Crazy Eights is a shedding-type card game for 2 or more players. It is responsible for the origin of countless other card games of the same genre, such as Uno, Mau Mau, and Switch. The goal of the game is to be the first to discard all cards. Crazy Eights is a popular card game played all over the world in different variations. It is really easy to grasp and the fun is guaranteed. Crazy Eights is a simple card game for players from 8 to 88!
You can play it online on our social gaming platform against real and computer players, completely for free.
Crazy Eights Rules
Being a shedding-type card game, the main goal of Crazy Eights is to get rid of all cards before the other players. The condition that allows discarding is either matching the suit or the number of the previously discarded card.
- Shuffle the cards and give each player 8 cards.
- Place the remaining cards in the middle of the table, with the numbers down.
- Let the player begin to the left of the issuer. He must discard 1 card equal to the color or value of the top card of the discard pile.
- If a player discards an 8, this is a wild card and he can choose in which suit to continue playing.
- Continue playing in a circle until 1 player has no cards left. This is the winner!
Special Cards in Crazy Eights
The characteristics of these cards make this game truly exciting.
- 8 – Allows a player to call out a new suit.
- Queen – The next player skips their turn.
- Ace – Reverses the order of play (clockwise to counterclockwise or the other way around).
- 2 – Forces the next player to draw 2 cards. If he responds with a 2, he no longer must draw 2 cards. Instead, the player next to him must now draw 4 cards. This goes on until players run out of 2’s.
- Eights can be put on every suit. They are the perfect last card because they do not have to match the suit of the last card.
- If you have the chance to change the suit, always choose the one you have the most cards of. In this case, play a higher card then stay in the suit.
- If an opponent has used an eight to change the suit and you also have the possibility, do so. This is a sure will to mess up with their head and ruin their plans.
A round concludes when one player has no more cards left. The winner of the round collects the points that remain in his opponent’s hands.
Rounds of the game are played until one of the players reaches 150 points. The winner of the game is the first player to reach 150 points.
The scoring is:
- 8s – 50 points
- Face cards – 10 points
- Ace – 1 point
- The rest of the cards – face value