What are cookies?
A cookie is a small data file that is transferred to your device (e.g. your phone or your computer). The term may also be used to refer to other technologies that when employed in a certain manner may be able to track the online behavior of a web user.
We and our partners use a number of technologies to support and improve the gaming experience we offer. Some of these technologies are used to identify users when they are on Our Products and others may be used to track unique web users.
Technologies we use
- cookies, which are small pieces of data transferred to your mobile device or computer for record-keeping purposes;
- web beacons, which let us know if a certain page was visited or whether an email was opened;
- tracking pixels, which allow us or our advertising partners to advertise more efficiently and effectively;
- local storage objects, which help us to reduce fraud, remember your in-game preferences and speed up load times, identify specific users and track whether they are logged in (Authentication);
- mobile identifiers, which help us to identify specific users and track whether they are logged in (Authentication);
Why We Use These Technologies
We use these technologies for a number of purposes, such as:
- To enable you to use and access the Products and Services;
- To enable, facilitate and streamline the functioning of and your access to the Products;
- To better understand how you navigate through and interact with the Products and to improve them;
- To serve you tailored advertising;
- To show you content (e.g., advertisements) that is more relevant to you;
- To monitor and analyze the performance, operation, and effectiveness of the Products and advertisements;
- To enforce legal agreements that govern use of the Products;
- For fraud detection and prevention, and investigations;
- For purposes of our own customer support, analytics, research, product development, and regulatory compliance;
We may also allow certain business partners to place these technologies on the Products. These partners use these technologies to:
- help us analyze how you use the Products, such as by noting the third party services from which you arrived;
- market and advertise our services to you on our products and third party websites;
- help us detect or prevent fraud or conduct risk assessments;
- collect information about your activities on the Products, other sites, and/or the ads you have clicked on;
For example, to help us better understand how people use the Products, we work with a number of analytics partners, including Google Analytics. To prevent Google Analytics from using your information for analytics, you may install the Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser by clicking here.
Third parties may also use such tracking technologies to serve ads that they believe are most likely to be of interest to you and measure the effectiveness of their ads both on the Products and on other websites and online services. Targeting and advertising cookies we use may include Google, and other advertising networks and services we use from time to time.
Social Plugins and Buttons
We may use social plugins provided and operated by third parties, such as Facebook’s Like Button. As a result of this, you may send to the third party the information that you are viewing on a certain part of the Products. If you are not logged into your account with the third party, then the third party may not know your identity.
Social Buttons for third-party social media sites are used to enable our users to share or bookmark web pages. We cannot prevent these sites from collecting information about you.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can modify your browser setting to decline cookies by visiting the Help portion of your browser’s toolbar.
Your mobile device may allow you to control cookies through its settings function. Refer to your device manufacturer’s instructions for more information.
If you choose to decline cookies, some parts of the Products may not work as intended or may not work at all.
- Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
- Cookie settings in Firefox
- Cookie settings in Chrome
- Cookie settings in Safari
If you chose opt-out from seeing “interest based” targeted web advertising, delivered by third parties, you may visit third-party websites listed below. These websites are operated by third parties. We do not control or operate them.
- Network Advertising Initiative Consumer Opt-Out Page
- Digital Advertising Alliance Opt-Out Page
- Your Online Choices
If you chose opt-out from seeing “interest based” targeted in-application advertisements, delivered by third parties, you may adjusting the ad tracking settings on your mobile device. Most modern mobile devices (iOS 6, Android 2.3, and Windows 10 and above) provide advertising identifiers. These identifiers have different names depending on the brand of mobile device. For example, they are called Google Advertising ID (GAID) on Android devices and on iOS, they are called Identifier for Advertisers (IDFA). These operating systems let you see your advertising identifier in the settings of your mobile device, and your control how it is used.
Please note that you may still receive advertisements from third parties within our Products even if you opt-out of targeted advertising but they will not be based on your activity across unrelated web sites or apps.
If you use our website without opting out, it means that you understand and agree to data collection for the purpose of marketing ads to you.
All other inquiries should be directed to:
Casualino contact page
Casualino support email
26 GABROVO STREET,